Public Works Phone
Public Works - FAQs
Can I have my water bill automatically paid?
Yes. You can have your water bill taken out of a savings or checking account. There is no charge for this service. The form can be found here.
How do I report a street light out?
Call DTE at 1-800-477-4747 or at their website here.
When is the 2017 yard waste season?
Monday April 3rd through Friday December 8th
Why is my water cloudy sometimes?
What do I need for a dog/cat license?
- Rabies vaccination certificate
- $10 per dog / $5 per cat (After April 30th, dogs are $20/ cats are $10)
- First dog or cat is free for seniors (65 and older) additional animals are half price
What do I need for a dog park permit?
- Valid dog license
- Signed wavier
- Proof of the following vaccinations:
- Distemper parvo
- Residents $25, non-residents $35 for one year from date of purchase
- Replacement fob is $25