Public Works Phone

Water Wise - tips

Water Bill electronic withdrawal payment request form

When completed and signed submit form to: Brownstown DPW, 21313 Telegraph Rd., Brownstown Twp., MI 48183 or fax to 734-675-2921

Public Works - Road Complaints

Road Complaints:

Road Maintenance Concerns


For complaints regarding Wayne County roads, ditches, potholes or weeds along Wayne County roadways, please call 1-888-762-3273 or report online by visiting DPS COMPLAINTS.