9/17/2021 - DOG PARK CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Due to an electrical issue, the Brownstown Dog Park will be CLOSED as we work to resolve the issue. An electrician will be out on Monday and we are hoping to have the park opened as soon as possible.
The Dog Park is located next to the Brownstown Animal Shelter, 23700 Lillian.
All dogs must be registered through the Brownstown Water Dept.
Brownstown Water Department
21313 Telegraph, @ King Road
Mon-Fri from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- $25 for residents, $35 for non-residents
- Replacement cost is $25 for all lost cards.
To Register, the following must be provided:
- A Signed Dog Park Waiver
- Current license (from Brownstown or other community)
- Proof of current vaccinations for each dog:
- Rabies Certificate
- DHLP-P (Distemper, Parvo, Lepto)