The Dog Park is located next to the Brownstown Animal Shelter, 23700 Lillian.
All dogs must be registered through the Brownstown Water Dept.
Brownstown Water Department
21313 Telegraph, @ King Road
Mon-Fri from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- $25 for residents, $35 for non-residents
- Replacement cost is $25 for all lost cards.
To Register, the following must be provided:
- A Signed Dog Park Waiver
- Current license (from Brownstown or other community)
- Proof of current vaccinations for each dog:
- Rabies Certificate
- DHLP-P (Distemper, Parvo, Lepto)