Lost And Found
email or drop it off at the Supervisor's Office, 21313 Telegraph Road, during regular business hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm). Before submitting a lost pet ad, please contact the Brownstown Animal Shelter (734-675-4008) to make sure your pet has not already been picked up or turned in.
Please include the following information:
- Brief Description (breed, coloring, approx. age)
- Pet's Name
- General location where pet was lost
- Your Contact Information (name, daytime phone or email)
- Does the animal have an ID or License Tag?
- A photo of the lost pet may also be included (for website postings only)
Lost/Found Ads are posted to the following areas:
- Comcast public bulletin channel 12
- ATT U-Verse public bulletin channel 99
- Facebook “Brownstown Events & Happenings”