All installation of new devices requires a plumbing permit.
All installation and repairs MUST be performed by a Michigan licensed plumber. Installation and repairs of a backflow device require a certified test upon completion and results must be submitted to Brownstown Township DPW (email@example.com). Brownstown Township does not endorse or recommend any plumbing contractors.
For additional backflow device testers please consult the yellow pages, internet, or contact the State of Michigan.
- D.E. Jarratt Plbg. Co. 734-783-8950
- Falcon Mech. 313-928-8095
- Frank Tarnowski 734-231-5746
- Grosse Ile Lawn Sprinkler 734-285-4470
- Hollywood Plbg. & Htg. 586-774-5277
- I.C.R. Sewer & Drain 734-231-6976
- In-Line-Plumbing 734-675-6359
- Mr. Backflow 734-560-3545
- Halash Plumbing 313-565-4439
Please remember that the above list is a convenience, any company, contractor, or person you hire is an agreement between you and them. Should you be dissatisfied with their performance or wish to file a complaint you will need to contact the State of Michigan Plumbing Board and/or the Better Business Bureau.
Brownstown Township does not accept any responsibility for any company, contractor, or person listed above or that you hire. It is your choice.